Whether you are building a new home or renovating, Hudson Roofing are Melbourne's first choice for quality, service and expert roof tiling advice.
Concrete and Terracotta roof tiles are very attractive and popular and with minimal care, can last the life of your home. A professional roof tiler is an expert who can determine the integrity and structural soundness of a tile roof and Hudson Roofing’s reputation as one Melbourne’s most trusted roof tiling contractors is well deserved.
Regular inspections and swift attention to any maintenance necessary are the best safeguards for a beautiful and long lasting tiled roof that will enhance your home’s “street appeal” and add value to its worth.
Why choose concrete or terracotta roof tiles?
Many people choose a tiled roof for aesthetic reasons but there are many other positive benefits to tiling your home:
- Available in a wide variety of styles and colours
- Extremely strong and durable with a long product lifetime
- Non-combustible material suitable for construction in fire zones
- Little to no water absorption
- Minimal care and maintenance required
- Excellent thermal and sound insulation qualities
- Reduced energy costs
- Great resistance to wind, especially with flexible pointing materials
- Highly resistant to the effects of salt in marine environments
- Suitable for rain water collection for drinking or irrigation
- Freezing and frost resistant
There is no doubting the strength, beauty and quality of terracotta roof tiles and they have been used in construction around the world for thousands of years. With modern advances in the materials and methods used to create concrete tiles, they are proving to be just as durable and colour-fast as terracotta tiles and offer all the same benefits at a lower cost.
Recent Tiling Projects
For more than 10 years, Hudson Roofing have been making Melbourne homes look beautiful. Take a look at some of our recent projects and see why Hudson Roofing are the trusted choice in roof tiling.
Roof tiles add style and value and are built to last
Unlike cheap imports, tiles that are manufactured locally to the Australian Standard AS 2049 are suitable for use in virtually any location and are designed to withstand the harsh Australian climate. Most concrete and terracotta roofing tiles are warrantied for 50 years so a long life and low maintenance is the rule, not the exception.
Hudson Roofing recommends our customers install tiles manufactured to conform to Australian Standards AS 2049 for roof tiles, and we ensure all our installations meet AS 2050. We offer a 10 year guarantee on all our workmanship giving you peace of mind for a job well done.
- Wherever possible, replace broken tiles with a matching style, profile and colour if the original is no longer available.
- Use flexible pointing materials to add security, even in the event of high winds.
- Re-bed and seal dislodged or misaligned ridge or hip caps, gables or valleys.
- Replace flashing as needed.
- Secure all gutters and downpipes.
Quality, service and peace of mind
Hudson Roofing is the leading roof tiler in Melbourne for repairs and restorations and our professional tradesmen also specialise in the installation of any size or type of tiled roof extension. Whether the job is a simple carport or a full extension of your home’s living space, a new tile roof can be added seamlessly with complete coordination of style, colours and profiles.
No matter what kind of roof tiling services you may need, Hudson Roofing are the first choice for quality, service and advice. We are proud of our:
- Top quality workmanship
- Excellent service and advice
- Honesty reliability and integrity
- Fully licensed & insured tradesmen
- 10 Year installation guarantee